Our aim is to provide you with security now, prosperity in the future and the highest standards of satisfaction in all our dealings. Success for our clients means success for our Practice. We promise to deal with you courteously, professionally and fairly at all times. We are committed to giving you high quality, personal service and advice.
This is our commitment to you:
- You can contact us at any time. If we are busy and you leave a message we will return your call as soon as possible and reply to any correspondence within 5 days. Outside office hours you can leave a message for us and we will contact you the following day.
- We are proud to be an Associate Partner Practice of St. James’s Place Wealth Management, one of the UK’s premier wealth management companies. We are authorised to advise on a select range of Investments, Trusts*, Pensions, Life Assurance, and Protection Products. We also provide access to specialist advice on Mortgages through our close relationships with other St. James’s Place Partners who specialise in this area.
- St. James’s Place guarantees the suitability of the advice given by members of the St. James’s Place Partnership when recommending any of the wealth management products and services available from companies in the group.
- We will confirm appointments in writing or by telephone unless they are arranged at short notice.
- We will explain our recommendations to you in full at the time of giving advice and confirm them in writing to you after any business is transacted.
- All of our recommendations are made without obligation.
- We will communicate with you in plain English, avoiding incomprehensible jargon.
- We will agree with you how frequently you wish to be contacted and visited in future.
- Our advice is not free. The cost for our advice will be paid for out of your investment. Details of the charges we make for our advice and how it is paid for are set out in the ‘Key facts about our services and costs’ document you receive. The advice charges will also be discussed with you and the specific amount charged will be provided on the personalised illustration you receive.
All we ask in return is that, if you are entirely happy with the advice and help you have been given, you introduce us or pass our details on to any friends or family whom you think may be able to benefit from the same service that we have provided to you. Most of our new clients come to us in this way, through referrals from satisfied clients.
The value of an investment with St. James's Place will be directly linked to the performance of the funds you select and the value can therefore go down as well as up. You may get back less than you invested.
*Trusts are not regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.